A Review of NetBet Casino
NetBet Casino brand is powered by iSoftBet software and owned and operated by Cosmo Gaming Company LIMITED, based in Malta and as such licensed and regulated by the Malta’s Lotteries and Gaming Authority. Their payout percentage during 2013 was 98.2%, that is slightly higher than many of their competitors. The first thing I liked at Netbet Casino is their Free £10 Bonus offer that allowed me to try out their games with absolutely no risk involved. I really appreciated this welcome gift. Redeeming this is quite simple: just register, follow the instructions in your welcome email and your £10 free bonus will be automatically added to your account. Call me greedy but the second aspect I liked of this casino was the bonus money with my first 3 deposits, 100% up to £200, 75% up to £300 and 50% up to £500 respectively, that is a potential total amount redeemable of £1,000. In addition, upon making my first deposit I have been automatically entered into their monthly prize draw for a chance to win a laptop. The wagering requirements of each bonus are 30 times the bonus amount, with not all games contributing 100% to these. So please check the games contribution percentages in their terms and conditions before depositing, as they can change from time to time. Remember that the bonus can’t be cashed out, just the winnings deriving from this bonus can. My overall experience with this casino operator was positive – no payouts issues, prompt communication from their support team, enjoyable graphics and layout of casino lobby and games. Video poker games available here are:
- Vegas Joker Poker – Players will need at least a pair of Kings to win this single hand video poker game. A Joker added to the deck can replace any other card to form a winning hand.
- Tens or Better Progressive Video Poker – To win the progressive jackpot on this game a player would need a final hand in a single suit, from leftmost to right of 10, J, Q, K, and A.
- Tens or Better Video Poker – Classic video poker games where players will need at least a pair of tens to win.
- Poker Bowling Strike – Get a Joker Poker Bowling Strike card at any point in the game for a bonus bowling strike worth from 5-5000 coins.
- Joker Wild Poker – This video poker game awards up to 8000 coins for a Natural Royal Flush (no Joker).
- Joker Poker Wheel Video Poker – Players will need at least a pair of Aces to win this single hand video poker game. The game has a Wild Joker that can replace any card and there is a bonus game available as well. Whenever a “Joker Poker Wheel” card appears the wheel will spin and stop on a prize between 5 and 1000 coins.
You can post first response comment.